We are excited to advise our members, that we’ll be reopening our doors at 6am on Monday 26th April 2021, subject to Government review and if the data allows.
We ask you to not attend the gym if you are feeling unwell, have a high temperature or new continuous cough. We commit to the wellbeing of staff and customers and therefore when we re-open you will notice some changes around the place.
– Social distancing and contactless entry at reception using a new contactless QR code scanning system via the New Age Fitness App.
– Hand sanitising station at reception and located throughout the club that members will be asked to use.
– Members will be given their own spray bottles to use while in the club. All equipment must be sprayed down before and after use.
– New and improved cleaning measures will be put in place and carried out by staff throughout each day.
– Equipment will be appropriately distanced in the club and floor markings will be in place to help members adhere to social distancing.
– Class capacity will be minimised, and you’ll see floor marking in the studios. There will be sufficient space between each class to allow for social distancing and we would ask you to not gather in groups whilst waiting for classes. There will be no sharing of equipment unless disinfected between uses.
We will continue to support everyone that enjoys classes and will also be providing you with the following:
- New Age Fitness LIVE – Coached Zoom classes for members – The best training sessions available from our highly experienced coaches.
- At Home Programs – Access to the New Age Fitness app with our at home programs.
- New Age Fitness On-Demand – Access to over 200 On-Demand at home workout videos via our App
– Studios will be fully sanitised after each class by members of staff.
– Changing and shower facilities open as normal however members must adhere to social distancing while using them.
– We will control the numbers in the gym any one time, so it never gets too busy.
We adhere to the latest government guidelines in all our facilities and we require you to do the same.
4th January 2021
TEMPORARY CLOSURE – ALL PAYMENTS FROZEN
Following Scotland’s latest Covid-19 lockdown being introduced from the 5th January 2021, New Age Fitness Hamilton and New Age Fitness Coatbridge will temporarily close with immediate effect.
The closure will be in effect until at least the 31st January 2021.
We have automatically placed ALL MEMBERSHIPS on hold and NO FUTURE PAYMENTS will be taken until we reopen. There is no need to cancel your direct debit, or your membership.
For any further queries regarding your membership please email the relevant club below:
We continue to support government advice with our priority being the safety and wellbeing of our team and members.
Although we will be closed, we are still here to support your exercise needs. We want to help our members in every way possible to stay as fit and healthy during these difficult times.
- New Age Fitness LIVE – Coached Zoom classes for members. The best training sessions available from our highly experienced instructors. Classes can be booked via the App 24 hours in advance. A zoom link to join the class is then emailed automatically.Hamilton – www.newagefitness.co.uk/hamilton/schedule
Coatbridge – www.newagefitness.co.uk/coatbridge/schedule
- New Age Fitness At Home Programs – Access to the member app with our at home programs. Download App
- New Age Fitness On-Demand – Access to stacks of at home workout videos (Including Les Mills Body Pump, Combat, Grit, Yoga & many more). Download App
- New Age Fitness resources page:-Hamilton – www.newagefitness.co.uk/hamilton-on-demand
Coatbridge – www.newagefitness.co.uk/coatbridge-on-demand
Don’t forget to keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram pages for regular updates. In circumstances like these physical exercise is more important than ever for both our physical and mental health and we hope all our members will continue to support us, engage with us and stay active.
Thank you for your continued support during these unprecedented times. We can’t wait to welcome you all back again very soon.
Take care & stay safe!
New Age Fitness