IMPORTANT REOPENING INFORMATION
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the gym soon dependent on further government announcements.
We ask you to not attend the gym if you are feeling unwell, have a high temperature or new continuous cough. We commit to the wellbeing of staff and customers and therefore when we re-open you will notice some changes around the place.
– Social distancing and contactless entry at reception.
– Hand sanitising station at reception and located throughout the club that members will be asked to use.
– Members will be given their own spray bottles to use while in the club. All equipment must be sprayed down before and after use.
– New and improved cleaning measures will be put in place and carried out by staff throughout each day.
– Equipment will be appropriately distanced in the club and floor markings will be in place to help members adhere to social distancing.
– Class capacity reduced to help with distancing while taking part. Floor markings in place on studio floors and bikes 2m spaced in spin studio.
– Studios will be fully sanitised after each class by members of staff.
– There will be sufficient space between each class to allow for social distancing and we would ask you to not gather in groups whilst waiting for classes. There will be no sharing of equipment unless disinfected between uses.
– Changing and shower facilities open as normal however members must adhere to social distancing while using them.
– We will control the numbers in the gym any one time, so it never gets too busy.
Your direct debit payments were frozen from 20th March, therefore your next payment will take into account any days you lost during the closure, so you will not have paid for any time we were closed.
We adhere to the latest government guidelines in all our facilities and we require you to do the same.
MEMBER NOTICE – PAYMENTS FROZEN (20th March 2020)
As you are probably aware we have temporarily closed the gym on Friday 20th March in line with the government guidelines in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
I just wanted to send you an update in regards to your membership payments and to thank everyone for their continued support in these unprecedented times.
We value your custom and so have made the decision to automatically freeze all membership payments, meaning you’ll NOT pay anything until we are allowed to re-open.
We feel this is the right thing to do during such difficult times for everyone. You do not need to do anything at all, however please do not cancel your direct debit as doing so may incur charges from Harlands once open again. Any lost time due to payments recently made will be added free before your next payment.
We will re-open New Age Fitness again as soon as we are allowed to by the government and it’s safe to do so, we will be in touch to let you know. Although we are closed at present, we are still here to support your exercise needs and want to help our members in every way possible to stay as fit and healthy during these difficult times.
With this in mind we have created an exciting resource of FREE home workouts, on-demand classes and coaching support that can be accessed via the New Age Fitness App. This will be available to download this week.
Please also see the link below to further FREE online content for you to access:
Keep an eye out for more announcements on workouts via our Facebook and Instagram pages to do in the comfort of your own home or back garden.
In circumstances like these physical exercise is more important than ever for both our physical and mental health and we hope all our members will continue to support us, engage with us and stay active.
We look forward to welcoming you all back into the gym as soon as we are able.
If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to ask.
Take care & stay safe!
Steven Morley New Age Fitness