JOIN NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST MONTH FREE
Terms and conditions apply.
SCOTLAND’S PREMIUM FITNESS CLUBS WITH OVER 100 FREE CLASSES FOR LESS THAN £5 PER WEEK
World Class Facilities and Equipment
Here at New Age Fitness Hamilton we have everything you need to improve your health and fitness all under one roof. With more than 150 classes per month, on hand personal trainers and the best equipment in our spin studio, class areas, resistance section and cardio areas you’re covered no matter what you want to do.
Here is just a selection of some of the equipment we have available for you to use:
- Precor Treadmills – Featuring state of the art running data technology and cushioned decks for a smoother run.
- Precor Cross Trainers – Designed to give you the an authentic training experience.
- Precor Upper & Lower Body Plate Loaded Equipment
- Stairmaster Stepmills – The best stair workout machine in the business and a great calorie burner.
- Bikes – Spin cycles and Air Bikes to suit your workout needs.
- Concept II Rowers – The gold standard in stationary rowers as used by the GB Rowing team.
- Queenax Rig – Our Jungle Gym for adults. With a ton of functional training stations available.
- 10 Metre Track – Perfect for interval training with our prowler sleds & battle ropes.
- Plus Much, Much More…
Over 150 Free Classes Each Month
With the best fitness class timetable in the area, here at New Age Fitness Hamilton you can rest assured that we have a class for you, no matter if you’re a beginner or have been coming to the gym for years.
Here are just a handful of the classes on offer at the club :
- Les Mills Body Combat
- Les Mills Body Attack
- Les Mills Body Pump
- Spin Class
- FatBurn Extreme
- Legs, Bums & Tums
Get The Most From Personal Training
If you’re looking for extra help reaching your goals then we have a team of fully trained, qualified and experienced personal trainers on hand to help you every step of the way.
- Fat Loss
- Body Toning
- Muscle Building
- Strength Conditioning
- Sports Fitness and Endurance
- Nutrition and Meal Planning
- Mind and Body Development